PCI Express version of PCI-1002L
The PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002LH cards are the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement and is designed as completely compatible with the PCI-1002L/H. Users can replace the PCI-1002L/H by the PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002L/H directly without software/driver modification.
The PCI-1002LU/HU supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-1002L/H supports PCI Express bus. These cards are a family of A/D board and features low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s analog input. It provides 12-bit 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog inputs, 16 digital input and 16 digital output channels.
The PEX-1002L/H also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PEX-1002L/H cards in one computer. The PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002L/H provide The pull-high/ pull-low resisters allow the DI status to be specified when the DI channels are unconnected; the DI status will remain in high or low status other than floating.
These cards support various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample program based on Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users to quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- 12-bit resolution, 100 kS/s high-speed AD converter.
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs.
- The max. sampling rate is low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s.
- PCI-1002LU/PEX-1002L: programmable low gain: 1, 2, 4, 8.
- PCI-1002HU/PEX-1002H: programmable high gain: 1, 10, 100, 1000.
- 16 digital input/16 digital output channels.
- Internal/external trigger.
- Half size board.
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low.
- Supports PCI Express x1
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- Universal PCI card, supports the +5 V and +3.3 V PCI Bus.
- Laboratory automation
- Production test
- Sensor interface
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.