120Ks/s high gain 12-bit / 32 channel analog input/ 2 channel D/A /digital i/o board (1k word FIFO)
TThe PCI-1202 series is a family of high performance data acquisition boards for the PCI bus. It features a continuous, 110KHz for low gain (40KHz for high gain), gap-free data acquisition under DOS and Windows. The PCI-1202 family has the same hardware architecture as PCI-1802. The PCI-1202 provides 32-channel single-ended or 16-channel differential analog inputs. Like the PCI-1802 family, the PCI-1202 series features a "Magic Scan" function, M-function, X-function, and Continuous Capture function.
- PCI bus (v2.1), 33MHz 5V 32-bit.
- 12-bit 110KHz A/D converter
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs
- 1K word FIFO buffer
- Sampling rates of single channel or multiple channels:
- 110K samples/s for low gain model
- 40K samples/s for high gain model.
- Three different external triggers:
- middle trigger
- 16 digital input / 16 digital output channels
- PCI-1202L provides programmable low gain:
- PCI-1202H provides programmable high gain:
- 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000.
- Internal / external trigger.
- Two 12-bit independent programmable DAC.
- 2 MHz throughput per channel (maxi)