Includes 9 Cryo-Temp data loggers with N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificates (2 points: -80°C & 25°C)/ IFC300 docking station/ MadgeTechs FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Secure Software and IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols.
Ultra Low Temperature Freezer Validation System can measure and log data as low as -86 °C. It can be placed in small and large freezers of varying configurations. The system provides a complete stand-alone temperature mapping and validation solution for freezers to ensure uniform storage and testing conditions. The ULT90 includes a USB docking station with 6 feet of cable (IFC300), the Cryo-Temp data logger, and MadgeTech’s FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Secure Software and IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols. For larger freezers, loggers can be plotted in one graph to show variances in different parts of the freezer. Finally, as failure to monitor external freezer temperatures may invalidate internal freezer temperatures, an additional Cryo-Temp can be included for placement outside of the freezer.
- Calibration Certificates
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- IQ/OQ/PQ Validation Protocols
- Splash Proof Cryo-Temp Data Logger
- -86 °C to +35 °C Temperature Range
- 0.1 °C Resolution and ±1.0 °C Accuracy
- 1 Year Battery Life at -80 °C
- User-Programmable Temperature Alarms with LED’s (OK, Warn, and Alarm)
- Hardware and Software Password Protection
- Simultaneous Starts, Memory Wrap
- User-Programmable Start Times, Sample Intervals, Logger Descriptions, Unique ID’s.