Teracom 1-wire temperature and humidity sensor, 12-bit and 14-bit 3.0% relative humidity accuracy for temperature, calibrated digital output, long-term stability, low current consumption, unique 64-bit serial number.
TSH202v3 is a 1-Wire humidity and temperature sensor. It provides a low-cost option for humidity and temperature monitoring. The sensor communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus.
The sensor communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows a few sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus.
TSH202v3 integrates basic elements plus signals processing and provide a fully calibrated digital output. A unique capacitive element is used for humidity
A unique capacitive element is used for humidity sensor while the temperature is measured by a band gap sensor. Both sensors are seamlessly coupled to a 12-bit analog to digital converter. This results in superior signal quality and fast response time.
- 3.0% relative humidity accuracy.
- 12-bit resolution for humidity measurements.
- 14-bit resolution for temperature measurements.
- Fully calibrated digital output.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- A unique 64-bit serial number for multi-sensor systems.
- Server room and data centers monitoring.
- Humidity and temperature monitoring in building management systems.
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment.
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for mobile operator facilities, vineyards, greenhouses, etc.