Teracom 1-wire digital temperature and humidity sensor, 12-bit and 14-bit 3.0% relative humidity accuracy for temperature, long-term stability, low current consumption, unique 64-bit serial number
TSH206v3 is a digital humidity and temperature sensor with a 1-Wire interface. It is an excellent solution for humidity and temperature measuring. With one of Teracom Ethernet or GSM controllers, it is an ideal choice for humidity monitoring of server rooms, data centers, offices, stores etc.
The digital humidity and temperature sensor integrates basic elements as well as signals processing and provides a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
TSH206v3 communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multi-sensors support on the same 1-Wire bus.
The digital humidity sensor utilizes two RJ11 connectors for easy daisy chain sensors wiring. A special accessory, allows easy installation on 19” cabinets, can be ordered separately.
- 3.0% relative humidity accuracy.
- 12 bit resolution for humidity measurements.
- 14 bit resolution for temperature measurements.
- Easy 19” cabinets installation.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support.
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for facilities, vineyards, greenhouses, etc..
- Server room and data centers humidity and temperature monitoring.
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment.
- Humidity and temperature monitoring in building management systems (BMS).