Programmable linear DC power supply. 1 high precision programmable voltage output: 16 V / 8 A, total power of up to 128 W. 2.8 inch TFT LCD. 5-digit voltage, current 4-digit display, minimum resolution: 1 mV / 1 mA. It has remote control capability by computer.
SPD1000X Programmable Linear DC Power Supply has a 2.8 inch TFT-LCD display, features remote computer control capability, and real time wave display. This single output design is focused on delivering high performance and ease-of-use in a small package. The SPD1168 features a high precision programmable output capable of delivering up to 16 V/8 A,the SPD1305X features a high precision programmable output capable of delivering up to 30 V/5 A and also includes a 4-wire sense function for more accurate voltage sourcing, especially for long leads or high resistance connections. There are additional output short and overload protect functions to assist in production and development applications.
- Front panel timing output functions
- 100/120/220/230 V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids
- Intelligent temperature-controlled fan reduces noise
- Clear graphical interface, with waveform display function
- Save/recall up-to 5 groups of system settings
- Includes PC software: Easypower, supports SCPI, LabView driver