Amplifier/Converter with a pulse input (Contact IEC 1131.1 tipo 1, Namur, PNP/NPN, reed, photocell) and 2 outputs (PNP, BJT, Mosfet) of 60 mA/24Vdc. Max frequency: 20KHz. DIN rail mounting. Power supply 19 ~ 30Vdc or through K-BUS accessory
K111 is a dual frequency threshold, with a maximum frequency of 20 kHz and an accuracy of better than 0.01%. It works as an input signal repeater/doubler/reverter while the two outputs are equivalent and individually programmable for any function. The LED display is also programmable. The threshold can be triggered in the modes of exceeding or re-entering the maximum and minimum values, or for values between maximum and minimum.
- Power from 19.2 to 30 Vdc.
- Power consumption less than 25 mA.
- 1 IEC1131 input, Namur 2/3 wires PNP/NPN, reed, photocell, maximum frequency 20 kHz.
- 2 configurable outputs as alarms or frequencies.
- Galvanic isolation of 1.5 kVac.
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 93.1 x 102.5 mm.