45KS/s 12-bit Analog & Digital I/O High Gain Multi-Function Board with 16/8 analog inputs, 16 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 1 independent analog output, and 3 timer/counter channels. Supports operating temperatures from 0 ~ 60 °C (Low Gain). Includes one CA-4002 D-Sub Connector.
The A-821PGH/L is 12-bit multifunction analog and digital I/O boards for the PC/AT compatible computer. The A-821PGH/L offer 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs, plus two channels of analog output with 12-bit resolution. In addition, The A-821PGH/PGL has 16 digital input, 16 digital output, and one timer/counter channel. The A-821PGH Provides gain of 1, 10,100, 1000 while the A-821PGL provides gains of 1, 2, 4, 8 . It has a maximum sampling rate of 45 k Samples/Sec. . Interrupts are programmable 3 and 9 and provide one channel D/A output.
- 12-bit A/D converter
- 12-bit D/A converter
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential input channels
- 45 k/s sampling rate
- One 12-bit analog output channel
- Analog Output Range: 0~5 V, 0~10 V
- Software programmable gain:
A-821PGL (Low Gain Version ): 1, 2, 4, 8
A-821PGH(High Gain Version): 1, 10, 100, 1000
- Interrupt handling
- A/D Trigger modes: Software Trigger, Pacer Trigger, External Trigger, Event Trigger
- A/D data transfer modes: polling, interrupt, DMA
- 16 digital input & 16 digital output
- 37 pin D-Sub connector