Low Profile PCI 4-Port RS-232 Serial Interface.
The 7406 Low Profile PCI serial interface provides four RS-232 serial ports, each capable of data rates to 460.8K bps. Each RS-232 port implements all modem control signals for maximum compatibility with a wide range of peripherals. The board is MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible and utilizes a 16C864 UART to provide 128-byte Tx/Rx FIFOs for maximum reliability in data intensive applications.
The SeaCOM software driver and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
The 7406 is compatible with any low profile PCI slot. If you have a standard size PCI slot, be sure to select the standard profile bracket. The board includes a 36 inch cable that terminates to four DB25M connectors. If you need DB9M connectors, select the appropriate cable option.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- 16C864 buffered UART with 128-byte FIFOs
- Data rates to 460.8K bps
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- All modem control signals implemented
- 36 inch cable terminates to four DB25M connectors (Item# CA199)