Run-time license for DASYLab. Allows an existing worksheet application to run on an additional computer. Activation serial number provided by email
DASYLab data acquisition (DAQ) software provides tools and functions to quickly and easily develop complex applications without programming. The software offers real-time analysis, control, and graphics tools for creating custom graphical user interfaces (GUIs), supports most MCC devices, and also supports hardware from over 20 vendors.
General specifications (some functions may not be available in the licence selected):
- Create complex applications quickly and easily without programming.
- Real-time data acquisition, analysis, control, and display functions.
- Standard real-time displays (charts, meters, graphs).
- Up to 200 layouts for custom user interfaces and reports.
- Complete library of computational functions including Statistics and FFT analysis.
- Four levels of features from simple data logging to advanced signal analysis.
- State Machine function for complex state-based scenarios.
- Worksheet Sequencer allows you to control the execution of multiple worksheets.
- Script feature allows you to create custom functions using open source Python™.
- Connect to serial, OPC, ODBC, MODBUS, IVI, and TCP/IP based devices.
- Drivers for MCC, Data Translation®, IOtech®, National Instruments™, and other vendors.
- Combine analog, digital and counter inputs and outputs in one test.
- Simple creation of reusable code blocks with the Black Box module.
- More than 512 channels on multiple devices.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7.
- See the DASYLab product data sheet for details on all the new features in DASYLab.
Which version is best for you? DASYLab Version Comparison
. Minimum requirements for DASYLab 2020 (V15) for correct performance:
- CPU x86 compatible processor from 1 GHz upwards
- Memory More than 1 GB, recommended 4 GB
- Hard disk memory 1 GB free memory space, of this at least 500 MB on this system partition.
- Graphics board Color depth at least 24-bit or 32-bit (True Color)
- Screen resolution At least 1024x768
- Windows® 10, 32-bit
- Windows 10, 64-bit (as 32-bit application
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit (as 32-bit application
- Windows 7, 32-bit
- Windows 7, 64-bit (as 32-bit application)