USB to RS-485 converter, compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, "Self-Tuner" chip auto-tunes the baud rate and data format, Supports drivers for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (32 and 64 bit)/7 (32 and 64 bit)/Linux, power from the USB port.
The tM-7561 is a cost-effective USB to RS-485 converter. Connecting the tM-7561 to a PC, you get one RS-485 port that allows you to access RS-485 devices through the USB interface. Like the I-7520, the tM-7561 contains "Self-Tuner" chip auto-tunes the baud rate and data format to the RS-485 network. The tM-7561 module derives its power from the USB port and doesn't need external power adapter.
- Fully Compliant with the USB 1.1/2.0 (High Speed)
- Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting
- 2500 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-485 side
- Driver Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (32/64-bit)/Vista (32/64-bit)/7 (32/64-bit)/8 (32/64-bit)/10/Linux
- Tiny packaging fits on your DIN-Rail
- No External Power Supply required
- Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
- Operating Temperatures, -25°C ~ +75°C
- Low power consumption