Today, MadgeTech announces the release of 36 new products making up the new X-Series of data loggers. Made up of four segments, the X-Series offers data loggers that monitor voltage, current and temperature through both RTD probes as well as thermocouples. Each data logger is available with either 4, 8, 12, or 16 channels, the most channels available on a MadgeTech data logger.
- 7 Simple Steps to Machine Security
- THE SHOW MUST GO ON: RTA KEEPS THE BELLAGIO FOUNTAINS RUNNING
- Power stability test
- Internet of Things
- It’s Time To Love ASCII Again!
- MadgeTech Doubles Data Logging Ability with New X-Series
- Maintain Comfort While Minimizing Energy Cost with Data Loggers
- Healthcare Solution
- Healthcare imagine solutions
Data loggers recording temperature, humidity, pressure, power usage, and carbon dioxide provide the information to help find those discrepancies and equipment that prove to be faulty. Parameters can also provide accurate monitoring of each HVAC unit to ensure the system is functioning up to standard regulations.