Converter/isolator of AC/DC voltage to DC current, with AC/DC input (0 ~ 500Vac/0 ~ 540Vdc) configurable by DIP Switch and output 4 to 20mA. 3-way galvanic isolation (power, input and output). DIN rail mounting. Current loop powered (5 ~ 28Vdc)
Z202-LP is an universal converter for AC or DC voltages (0..500 Vac or 0..540 Vdc) and provides an isolated 4..20mA output. It’s a loop powered device through the 4..20mA loop output. Is possible to calibrate the instrument on any intermediate point in the continuous range of 0..500A. A 3-way galvanic isolation among Power supply/input/output circuits assures the integrity of your datas.
- Voltage input up to 500Vac in 5 preset ranges, which can be selected by DIP-switch.
- Each range can be set and extended to the next one, and it's possible to calibrate the instrument on any intermediate point in the continuous range of 0..500 Vac, without either over-setting the fixed ranges, or opening the instrument (multi-rev trimmer accessible from front panel).
- High precision class: 0.3 (on 300 Vac of maximum range).
- Wide range of frequency input (20 Hz..400 Hz).
- Extremely short response time (< 100 ms).
- 3750 Vac galvanic insulation between voltage input and output ports.
- Low output ripple and fast response time to input change.