4G worldwide datalogger with built-in I/O, remote control functions and voice commands.
Z-LTE-WW is the new top-of-the-range SENECA datalogger that allows answering the growing requirements of data acquisition, analysis in real-time and integration with IT systems existing in automation and system/process monitoring. In line with the new productivity and communication models of Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things, it is characterized by a 4G LTE World-Wide high-performance modem, GPS receiver, 4 integrated communication ports (1 Ethernet 100, 1 RS232/RS485, 1 RS485, 1 MicroUSB), 8 integrated I/O channels (4DI/meters/totalizers, 2AI, 2DO), further improved power supply range, voice alarms/audio controls with DTMF tones and the support of Ftp, Smtp, Smtps, HTTP rest, HTTPS, ModBUS RTU, ModBUS TCP-IP and SMS communication protocols.
Configurable as Master unit of the SENECA Z-PC series I/O distributed system, Z-LTE offers maximum opening towards the outside and third parties (PLC, HMI) thanks to the technology standards it complies with. This unit supports different types of SIM cards and has an 8MB Flash memory, a slot for microSD expandable up to 32GB and a multi-tasking real-time operating system. Like all SENECA advanced dataloggers, Z-LTE has fitted also with a built-in UPS that allows an operating autonomy of up to 1 hour in case of lack of primary power supply. This unit guarantees open and flexible programming, thanks to a dedicated environment for the development of control logic (SeAL), an integrated Web Server, a mobile app (iOS/Android) for the direct management of controls via SMS and a data import/display tool (Log Factory). Z-LTE, Z-GPRS3 e Z-LOGGER3 can be integrated with SCADA, Cloud, databases and third-party web portals already available in the systems or at the final users. The combined use of these dataloggers with the Cloud-IoT solution proposed by SENECA (Cloud BOX) completes the possibility of data management through responsive webpages with customizable dashboards and widgets.
- Backup battery with about 60 minutes lifetime
- Voice commands and alarms
- Built-in I/O (4 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 2 digital outputs)
- Nr.1 Ethernet interface 10/100Mbps (RJ45), nr.2 serial interfaces, nr.1 Micro USBinterface
- Modem: Multiband 4G/LTEWorld Wide GPS/GLONASS/ BeiDou (compass)/Galileo/QZSS
- System protocols: Ftp client,Smtp, http, ModBUS TCP,ModBUS RTU
- Datalogging measurements and alarms on MicroSD card (max 32GB) or on Flash
- Integration with PLCs and thirdparty systems
- Remote monitoring with M2M/IoT platforms
- Advanced functions: mathematical processing, modbus alarm filters, http post/get via modem and PPP