Data acquisition module with 5 digital inputs
The Z-D-IN data acquisition module accepts up to 5 digital inputs for a wide variety of standard sensors, as well as counters, timers, relays, etc. High speed Modbus RS485 communication that offers you universal connectivity. 10 ~ 40 Vdc or 19 ~ 28 Vac power supply.
- 5 digital inputs for relay, transistor, counters, sensors.
- Inputs with 16-bit contact, Maximum input frequency 100 Hz.
- FerroRAM memory, which prevents data loss when there are electrical failures.
- Modbus RTU RS-485 communication protocol.
- Power supply and serial connection through Bus Z-PC-DINAL2-17.5.
- Communication time below 10 ms (at 38400 baud).
- Connection distance up to 1200 m.