Limited Time Discount
Module with 8 independent input channels for thermocouple type J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N. RS-485 port. Modbus RTU Communication (Requires Z-PC-DINAL2-17.5), power supply 10 ~ 40 Vdc or 19 ~ 28 Vac
The Z-8TC-1 is an interface for Thermocouple sensors (J, K, E, N, S, R ,B ,T) and generic sensor with mV as standard output signal. The number of input is 8 and each input is independent from each other. It's a ModBUS Slave and can be coupled with any ModBUS Master device. A 6-way galvanic isolation among Power supply//input//RS485 circuits assures the integrity of your datas (each couple of channels is isolated from the other circuits).
- Thermocouples measurement type: J, K, E, N, S, R, B, T.
- Measurement available in the following sizes: Voltage (µV) or Temperature (°C, °F, °K) on Integer 16 bit and Floating-point 32 bit, direct o swapped.
- High acquisition speed.
- Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD) up to 4 kV.
- Programmable value in case of fault or freezing of last measurement.
- Easy power supply and serial bus wiring by means of the Seneca Z-BUS housed in the DIN rail.
- Removable screw terminals for section Max. 1.5 mm cable.
- DIP switches configurable or software configurable communication parameters.
- RS485 Serial communication with MODBUS-RTU protocol.
- Frontal USB Port for MODBUS-RTU configuration and communication.
- Channels individually activable and configurable in pairs
- Process measurement and data retransmission via ModBUS RTU
- ModBUS acquisition and display for weighing systems
- Local control via PLC and remote I/O
- Acquisition and transmission of temperatures to a closed loop control system
- Data acquisition over Ethernet
- Ethernet Daisy Chain and ModBUS Pass-Through connection
- Programmable handling system
- Automatic bottling system