Modbus module with 10 MOSFET digital outputs (6~40VDC, 500mA maximum current).
The Z-10-D-OUT is used to drive N.10 MOSFETS from all of the control systems which are able to communicate with the transmission protocol MODBUS RTU through the RS485 serial interface. The digital output max load is 0.5 A (inductive) and 0.5 A (resistive) with maximum switch-on/switch-off cycle frequency of 2 cycles/second. The module is ModBUS Slave and can be coupled with any ModBUS Master device. A 3-way galvanic isolation among Power supply/output/RS485 circuits assures the integrity of your datas.
- POWER SUPPLY: 10..40 Vdc/19..28 Vac
- OUTPUTS: 10-CH optoisolated channels, mosfet semiconductor
- OUTPUTS PROTECTION: From short circuit and overvoltage with 6..40 Vdc range
- DIAGNOSTIC: Channel status, programmable
- SERIAL COMMUNICATION: RS485 MosBUS RTU
- DIMENSIONS: 17.5 x 112 x 100 mm
- MOUNTING: 35 mm symmetrical 46277 DIN rail