Recorder and Wi-Fi temperature sensor with LCD display / internal sensor and rechargeable battery. Measuring range -40 ~ 125 ° C (-40 ~ 257 ° F). Includes microUSB cable and mounting brackets on wall for the recorder
WiFi-500 Sensor Series wireless data loggers such as the WiFi-502 (shown above) transmit logged data to either a host computer or a web-based Cloud account over a WiFi network.
The WiFi-500 Sensor Series of wireless data loggers collect temperature or temperature/humidity readings and transmit the logged data over a wireless network.
Wireless transmissions reduce the need to physically collect devices and connect them to a computer. Devices can be configured wirelessly using either the WiFi Sensor Software on a PC or using the Cloud interface.
Ideal for site monitoring, HVAC, agriculture/horticulture, food industry, temperature/humidity-sensitive environments, and many other applications.
All Cloud features are available on web-enabled PCs, smart phones, tablets, and Mac® computers. All devices comply with the IEEE 802.11b WiFi specification, and support bandwidths up to 11 Mbps.
- Log and store over 250,000 samples.
- Integrated LCD screen displays logger readings and status.
- Devices log and store data even if temporarily disconnected from network.
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery Software.
- WiFi Sensor Software available as a free download.
- PC-based or Cloud-based data storage available.
- Software-selectable logging settings.
- View, analyze, and print logged data immediately.
- Export logged data to analyze/ graph in Microsoft® Excel®.
- Instant email alerts (Cloud only).
- Supports Windows® 10/8/7(32/64-bit).