Includes WLS-TEMP (wireless 8-channel temperature measurement module) plus WLS-IFC (USB to wireless interface module)
High-precision 8-channel wireless module with thermocouple input, RTD, thermistor or semiconductor; requires WLS-IFC wireless input device.
- 8 thermocouple input channels up to 4 different temperature sensors (thermocouple, RTD, thermistor or semiconductor)
- Supports thermocouples type J, K, R, S, T, N, E and B
- Better performance-accuracy exceeds sensor output
- 8 digital I/O bits -Configurable by the user as alarms
- 802.15.4 wireless protocol
- Range: Up to 45 meters indoors, 731 meters outdoors
- Includes TracerDAQ™ and libraries
The WLS-IFC is a USB to wireless interface module that is compatible with popular Microsoft® Windows operating systems. The WLS-IFC is fully compatible with the USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports.
The WLS-IFC device functions as the interface between a computer and one or more remote devices of the WLS series. Remote devices can be located up to 150 feet (50 meters) indoors, or up to half a mile (750 meters) outdoors from the WLS-IFC.
You configure the necessary network parameters for communication with remote devices. All parameters are selectable by software. Only devices with the same parameter configuration can communicate with each other. Once you configure the WLS-IFC to communicate with remote devices, you can connect it to different computers without having to configure the network parameters.
The WLS-IFC has LEDs that indicate the status of
Communication through the wireless link. An LED bar graph shows the fade margin of the signals received by the WLS-IFC.
The WLS-IFC is a stand-alone plug-and-play device that consumes power through the USB cable. No external power is required. All configurable options are programmable by software.