Data acquisition controller with 16-channel Isolated Digital Input (16-bit Counter),Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) function and easy web configuration, can send Email alarms based on configurable conditions and allow users to implement IF-Then-Else type control logic. Communicable over Modbus TCP. MiniOS7 Operating System. Supports operating temperatures of -25 °C ~ +75 °C (-13F ~ 167F).
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is an easy-to-use controller for use in remote monitoring and control, building automation, industrial automation, remote maintenance and testing applications. WISE offers a user-friendly web interface that allows users to implement control logic like IF-THEN-ELSE with just a few clicks; no programming is needed. By connecting with other data acquisition I/O's, the smart WISE controller can automatically send Email alarms to users based on configurable conditions. For example, in a tank monitoring application, the controller can be set to send out Email alarms to related personnel if the tank level goes beyond the preset level. The simple user interface can help users improve their productivity and reduce their operational costs.
The WISE-7151 controller communicates over Modbus TCP protocol to easily integrate with SCADA software available. It features 16-channel isolated wet contact digital inputs. Each digital input channel supports counter input.
- Can send Email and SMS alarms to users based on configurable conditions
- Built-in web server for easy configuration
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine for logic control
- No programming skills needed. Configuration can be done on a regular web browser with a few clicks.
- Supports IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Communicates over Modbus TCP and can integrate with Modbus I/O's and SCADA Software.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard
- Equipped with 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet port
- 2-way Isolation/ESD Protection
- 16 Wet Contact (Sink, Source) digital input