Intelligent Data Logger PAC Controller with SMS capabilities, MiniOS7, communicable over Ethernet, RS-485, RS-232, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU. Supports operating temperatures from -25 ~ +75Â°C
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development. Features
WISE-5801 supports an I/O expansion bus to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O, A/D and D/A according to the XW-Board. In addition, it also support ICP DAS I-7000 remote I/O modules and Modbus RTU slave devices. Based on the variety I/O module of I-7000 and the connection ability with Modbus RTU slave devices, WISE-5801 can provide user more flexibility in application field.
WISE-5801 supports Modbus TCP/RTU protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It include all advantages which WISE series controllers can provide. In addition, WISE-5801 provide data logger function with microSD card, it can record I/O channel value by event trigger or regular time period. The data files can be sent back by Email or FTP. All setting can be completed through browser.
In addition to merits inherited from the existing WISE series, WISE-5801 even provides more supports in I/O functions. It allows to connecting with a wide range of XW-Boards, I-7000 Remote I/O modules and Modbus RTU slave devices that enables users to freely choose the most suitable I/O modules. With the microSD card, it provides Data Logger function to real-time record the I/O data of the controller and send the data files by FTP or Email at a scheduled time to the control center for further administration management or data analysis. WISE-5801 also features SMS sending function for alarm report and SMS command receiving function.
- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
- Support XW-Board.
- Support I-7000 Remote I/O Modules (Up to 16) or Modbus RTU Slave Devices (Up to 10).
- Support I/O channel monitoring/control, Timer, Schedule, Recipe operations.
- Support non-SSL Email sending, CGI Command sending operations.
- Data logger and data files send back function supported.
- Modbus TCP/RTU Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration.
- Support SMS (GSM: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz).