User-defined I/O & Data Logger Module Communicable over Modbus TCP. Supports 1 XW I/O expansion board inside and up to 16 RS-485 based I-7000 modules or Modbus RTU devices. MiniOS7 Operating System.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
WISE-5800 supports an I/O expansion bus to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O, A/D and D/A according to the XW-Board. In addition, WISE-5800 also support ICP DAS I-7000 remote I/O modules. Based on the variety I/O module of I-7000, WISE-5800 can provide user more flexibility in application field.
WISE-5800 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It include all advantages which WISE series controllers can provide. In addition, WISE-5800 provide data logger function with microSD card, it can record I/O channel value by event trigger or regular time period. The data files can be sent back by Email or FTP. All setting can be completed through browser. Features:
- Built-in Web Server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule enigne for logic operation
- Support IO, Counter, Timer, Schedule, Email, Recipe operations
- No more programming. Just click and get done!
- Data logger and data files send back function supported
- Modbus TCP Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Support XW-Board
- Support I-7000 Remote I/O Modules(Up to 16)
- SNTP Time Synchronization Supported