Wi-Fi I/O Module with 6-channel Isolated Digital Input and 6-channel Relay Output. Supports Modbus TCP protocol. Supports communication distance of up to 100 meters (328 feet) LOS. Supports operating temperatures of -25°C ~ +75°C (-13F ~ 167F).
The WF-2060 is a 6-channel isolated digital input with 32-bit counters and 6-channel relay output module and it is one of the members of the WF-2000 wireless product family. In addition, the WF-2060 has WLAN connection complies with the IEEE802.11b/g standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the WF-2060 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2060 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- Support Relay type digital outputs
- Support sink/source type digital inputs
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support infrastructure and ad hoc modes for wireless networks
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption
- Support Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols
- Support pair connection mode
- Support AO/DO power on value & safe value Mechanism
- Built-in Watchdog
- Recommended Product: LP1025D-24S and LP1025D-24S
Multi-platform Remote Acces Software
Real-time data from the WF-2000 I/O module can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the WF-2000 Utility and iOS App.
- Download by iTunes2.
- App Store
- Search keyword: WF2000
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.