Wireless module with WiFi communication / 6 digital input channels and 6 relay outputs (Form A) / supports Modbus TCP protocol and operating temperatures of -25 ° C ~ + 75 ° C. Power of +10 ~ +30 VDC.
The WF-2060, one member of ICP DAS WF-2000(Wi-Fi) wireless product family, is a 6-channel isolated digital input with 32-bit counters, 6-channel power relay output module. WF-2060 in WLAN connection complies with the IEEE802.11b/g standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the WF-2060 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2060 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- Support Relay type digital outputs.
- Support sink / source type digital inputs.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards.
- Support infrastructure and ad hoc modes for wireless networks.
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption.
- Support Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols.
- Support pair connection mode.
- Support DO power on value & safe value Mechanism.
- Built-in Watchdog.