Wi-Fi I/O Module with 8-channel Isolated Digital Input (32-bit counter) and 8-channel Sink Type Isolated Digital Output, communicable over Modbus TCP. DIN-rail mount. Supports communication distance of up to 50 meters (164 feet). Supports operating temperatures of -25°C ~ +75°C (-13F ~ 167F).
The WF-2055, one member of ICP DAS WF-2000(Wi-Fi) wireless product family, is an 8-channel isolated digital input with 32-bit counters, 8-channel sink type isolated digital output module. WF-2055 in WLAN connection complies with the IEEE802.11b/g standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the WF-2055 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2055 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- Support sink type digital outputs.
- Support sink/source type digital inputs.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards.
- Support infrastructure and ad hoc modes for wireless networks.
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption.
- Support Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols.
- Support pair connection mode.
- Support DO power on value & safe value mechanism.
- Recommended Product: LP1025D-24S and LP1025D-24S
Multi-platform Remote Acces Software
Real-time data from the WF-2000 I/O module can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the WF-2000 Utility and iOS App.
- Download by iTunes2.
- App Store
- Search keyword: WF2000
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.