Wi-Fi I/O Module with 16-channel isolated digital input with 32-bit counters. Comes with iOS App for use with iOS mobile devices. Supports Communication Distance up to 50 meters (164 feet) (LOS). Supports Operating Temperatures of -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ 167°F).
The WF-2051 is a 16-channel isolated digital input with 32-bit counters module and it is one of the members of the WF-2000 wireless product family. In addition, the WF-2051 has WLAN connection complies with the IEEE802.11b/g standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the WF-2051 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2051 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- Support sink/source type digital inputs
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support infrastructure and ad hoc modes for wireless networks
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption
- Support Modbus TCP and UDP protocols
- Support DHCP network configuration
- Built-in Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- 4 kV ESD Protection
- Recommended Product: LP1025D-24S and LP1025D-24S
Multi-platform Remote Acces Software
Real-time data from the WF-2000 I/O module can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the WF-2000 Utility and iOS App.
- Download by iTunes2.
- App Store
- Search keyword: WF2000
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.