5-channel Analog Input (Current Input), 2-channel Analog Output, 2-channel Digital Input and 3-channel Digital Output Wi-Fi I/O Modbus/TCP and UDP Module. Supports DHCP Networks. Supports communication distance of up to 50 meters (164 feet). Has operating temperature range of -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F).
The WF-2026 is a multifunction module with Wi-Fi interface that has 5 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels, 2 digital input channels and 3 digital output channels. It provides a programmable input range on all analog input (+/-150 mV, +/-500 mV, +/-1 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V, +/-20 mA or 0 ~ +20 mA) and output range on all analog output (12-bit at +/-5 V, +/-10 V, 0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA). Each analog input and output channel can be configured for an individual range and provides a high overvoltage protection of 240 Vrms. Analog Input and output are jumper selectable as either voltage or current.
With the popularity of 802.11 networks, the WF-2026 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2026 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- Multifunction (5 AI, 2 AO, 2 DI and 3 DO)
- Individual Channel Configuration
- Jumper Selectable Voltage or Current Input/Output
- Configurable Power-on and Safe Value Settings
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption
- Support Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols
- Support DHCP network configuration
- Support DO/AO power on value & safe value mechanism
- Overload and Short Circuit Protection for Digital Output
- 240 Vrms Overvoltage Protection for Voltage Input
- ±4 kV Contact ESD Protection
- Built-in Watchdog
- Recommended Product: LP1025D-24S and LP1025D-24S
Multi-platform Remote Acces Software
Real-time data from the WF-2000 I/O module can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the WF-2000 Utility and iOS App.
- Download by iTunes2.
- App Store
- Search keyword: WF2000
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.