Wi-Fi I/O Module with 6-channel RTD Input for Long-distance Temperature Measurement with High Accuracy. Supports Communication Distance up to 50 meters (164 feet) (LOS). Supports Operating Temperatures of -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ 167°F).
The WF-2015 is a Wi-Fi interface and 6-channel RTD input module for long-distance temperature measurement, and features automatic compensation for three-wire RTD sensor, meaning that accurate measurements can be obtained regardless of the length of the wires. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the WF-2015 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2015 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- 6-channel RTD Input
- 3-wire RTD Input with Lead Resistance Elimination
- Open Wire Detection
- Individual Channel Configuration
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption
- Support Modbus TCP and UDP protocols
- Support DHCP network configuration
- 4 kV ESD/EFT Protection
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation
- Built-in Watchdog
- Recommended Product: LP1025D-24S and LP1025D-24S
Multi-platform Remote Acces Software
Real-time data from the WF-2000 I/O module can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the WF-2000 Utility and iOS App.
- Download by iTunes2.
- App Store
- Search keyword: WF2000
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.