24 Channel USB-based solid state I/O module interface/ w/screw terms
USB interface module with 24 I / O. It is a USB device that allows you to monitor and control up to 24 solid state I / O modules of standard size. Solid state relays provide signal and power protection to directly monitor and control high AC and DC voltage of up to 3 Amps. The USB-SSR24 provides I / O as 2 groups of 8, and 2 groups of 4 and either can be used as input or output.
Its steel chassis ensures that the device is robust enough for any DAQ application.
- Monitors and controls up to 24 solid-state relays
- Uses standard OAC5 / ODC5 / IAC5 / IDC5 modules (sold separately)
- Low cost
- Exclusive built-in USB port that simplifies expansion between multiple units
- The card is accompanied by basic examples in C, C #, VB, LabVIEW and Delphi that will help you to be working with the team very quickly
Includes the CD MCC DAQ with:
- TracerDAQ ™ 2.0
- Universal Library
- Universal Library for LabVIEW ™