High-speed DAQ USB card with 4 I/O counter channel/ 4 timers with pulse width modulation (PWM) and 8 digital I/O individually configurable. max baud rate: 48 MHz. Powered by the USB port.
USB devices with high-speed counter/timer operations synchronized with digital I/O functions. Feature high frequency and scan rates, debounce filtering, support for multiple counting modes, and software-selectable resolution up to 64 bits. Also provides eight individually-configurable digital I/O channels.
Supported Operating Systems:
- High-speed pulse counter for general counting applications
- 4 counter channels, also available USB-CTR08 with 8 channels
- Each counter channel has a connection point for counter input, counter output and counter gate.
- 48 MHz maximum input frequency
- Software-selectable resolution up to 64-bits
- Aggregate scan rate of 8 MB/s
- Supports Totalize, Period, Pulsewidth, and Timing counter input modes
- Four independent pulse-width modulation (PWM) timers
- Eight bit-configurable digital I/O channels. Can detect the state of any TTL-level
- Synchronous high-speed reads of digital and counter inputs
- Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32 / 64 bits