High-speed DAQ USB card with 4 I/O counter channel/ 4 timers with pulse width modulation (PWM) and 8 digital I/O individually configurable. max baud rate: 48 MHz. Powered by the USB port.
USB-CTR Series devices provide high-speed counter/timer operations synchronized with digital I/O functions. Both the eight-channel USB-CTR08 and the four-channel USB-CTR04 feature high frequency and scan rates, debounce filtering, support for multiple counting modes, and software-selectable resolution up to 64 bits. Both devices also provide eight individually-configurable digital I/O channels.
- High-speed pulse counter for general counting applications
- Up to 8 counter channels
- 48 MHz maximum input frequency
- Software-selectable resolution up to 64-bits
- Aggregate scan rate of 8 MB/s
- Supports Totalize, Period, Pulsewidth, and Timing counter input modes
- Four independent pulse-width modulation (PWM) timers
- Eight bit-configurable digital I/O channels
- Synchronous high-speed reads of digital and counter inputs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®XP 32/64-bit