High-Accuracy/ 4-Channel Analog Data Logger with LCD screen/ supports up to 4 DC voltage/ 4~20mA or temperature sensors. Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included).
The USB-5100 series consists of multi-channel recorders. The USB-5106 records data from up to 4 analog 16-bit channels and accepts temperature inputs, 4 ~ 20mA and voltage sensors.
All recorders of the USB-5100 series support software selectable registration, enabling the registered to save data at different intervals based on conditions specified by the user.
Users can easily configure logging intervals (from one second to 18 hours), high and low alarms for each type of data being recorded using the software for USB-5100 series equipment.
- Supports up to 4 DC voltage sensors, 4 ~ 20mA or temperature.
- Stores 1.9 million measurements.
- It supports software registration, enabling the configuration of intervals.
- LCD screen that displays readings, registration status, battery usage and memory consumption.
- Configuration of software alarms.
- Buttons for manual control of the record, display options and generations of events.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included).
Cable required for operation according to your need:
- CABLE-4-20mA: 4-20 mA input cable, 47 cm (18.5 in.)
- CABLE-ADAP10: Supports sensor inputs of 10 VDC max , 1.9 m (6.3 ft.)
- CABLE-ADAP24: Supports sensor inputs of 24 VDC max , 1.9 m (6.3 ft.)
- CABLE-ADAP5: Supports sensor inputs of 5 VDC max, 1.9 m (6.3 ft.)
- TMC6-HD: Air/water/soil temperature sensor, -40 °C to 100 °C (-40 °F to 212 °F), 1.8 m (6 ft.)