High-accuracy/ battery-powered 4-channel thermocouple data logger; includes mini-USB cable/ adhesive strip/ double-sided tape/ hook and loop strap/ and two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries.
The USB-5104 is the first product in the USB-5100 Series of multi-channel data loggers. The logger can log data from up to four thermocouple (TC) sensors, and includes an internal 10K thermistor to record ambient temperature.
The USB-5104 has 4 MB of memory that can store up to 1.9 million measurements. Users can easily configure logger sampling intervals (one second to over 18 hours), high/low temperatures alarms using the USB-5100 Series Data Logger software, which is available as a download.
Burst logging can also be configured through software, allowing the logger to vary sampling intervals based on changing temperature condition.
The built-in LCD screen displays temperature, logging status, battery use, and memory consumption in between readouts.
The USB-5104 is powered by two AAA batteries (standard included; rechargeable supported).
- 4 high-precision channels for thermocouple input.
- For indoor temperature measurements.
- Supports up to 4 thermocouple sensors of types J, K, T, E, R, S, B or N (sold separately).
- Stores 1.9 million measurements.
- Registers the room temperature with internal temperature thermistor.
- Supports software-selectable burst logging, allowing the computer to record data at different intervals based on the conditions specified by the user.
- Integrated LCD display showing measurements, recording status, battery usage, and memory consumption between readings.
- The recorder software selectable alarm indicates high or low readings.
- The control buttons of the recorder for manual record control, to show options and for generations of events.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Includes mini-USB cable.
- Includes integrated magnets and an accessory kit for the recorder mounting.
The equipment does not include thermocouples, we recommend the following models: