USB recorder for temperature and humidity with Increased Accuracy. Memory: 16K readings, range from -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F) and 0 ~ 100% RH, Sample rate: 10s ~ 12hrs, USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatibility, battery and software included
The USB-502-PLUS measures and records up to 16,382 temperature measurements in a range of -31 to + 176 ° F (-35 to + 80 ° C) and 16,382 relative humidity readings from 0 to 100%. The user can easily configure the registration frequency and the start time, download the saved data by connecting the module to a USB port on his PC and run the software under Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista operating systems. The data of relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which the water vapor in the air begins to condense) can be plotted, printed and exported to Excel.
The USB-502-PLUS is supplied with a long-life lithium battery, which will last more than a year. It also incorporates configurable software that allows unlimited periods of registration by overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full.
All software and utilities are included with the USB-502-PLUS hardware!
- Easy to use, does not require training
- Protection against humidity under the IP67 standard when the cover is installed
- Acquisition of data immediately or with delay
- Configuration of the frequency of reading by software allowing an unlimited record overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full
- Stores 16,382 temperature readings and 16,382 relative humidity readings
- Supports -35 to +80 ° C (+/- 3 ° C accuracy)
- Operates with Batteries
- All included software to install, configure and transmit data
- Temperature: range from -35 to + 80 ° C, repeatability of ± 0.1 ° C, accuracy of ± 0.3 ° C
- Relative Humidity: 0-100% repeatability of ± 0.1%, accuracy of ± 2.0% (20-80% RH).
- Software ioncluido for installation, configuration and data download with data sheets and export to Excel
- 3 months Warranty