USB Battery-powered remote temperature data logger measures and stores up to 4,080 readings in the range -10 to +50 °C (+14°F a 122°F). Configurable sampling intervals from 15-m, 30-m, 1-h, 2-h. 1-month battery life (continuous use). 3 months warranty
When the button is pressed, a red / green LED indicates whether a programmed alarm level has been exceeded. The user can easily configure the recorder and download the stored data by connecting the module to a USB port on the computer, and running the design software under Windows 2000 or XP. The data can be plotted, printed, and exported to another application, the data recorder supplies the voltage with a battery installed.
- Measurement Range: -10 ° C to + 50 ° C (+14 ° F to 122 ° F)
- Sampling intervals: 15-m, 30-m, 1-h, 2-h
- Storage of 4080 readings
- 1 month of battery life
- Indicative red / green status alarm LED when pressing button
- USB interface to configure and download data
- 2 Alarm limits configurable by the user
- Dimensions: 68 x 18 x 9.4 mm (2.7 x 0.7 x 0.4 in)
- 3 months warranty
The USB-500 serial data logger is easy to install and use, the software runs on Windows 2000 / XP (Home and Professional Editions). It allows the user to configure the USB-501-LT recorder to download and display the data graphically in a powerful table. The software also provides an easy export to Excel.