USB temperature recorder with LCD screen. Records up to 16,379 readings, range from -35 °C to 80 °C (-31 °F to 176 °F), sample rate once every 10s to 1 every 12hrs, IP67 protection, battery and software included
The USB-501-LCD records about 16,379 temperature measurements in the range of -35 to + 80 ° C (-31 ° F to + 176 ° F). Simply connect your USB-501-LCD recorder to a USB port on your PC, use intuitive software to name your recorder.
The LCD screen shows a variety of information about the temperature. At the touch of a button, the user can alternate between the current temperature, together with the stored maximum and minimum values.
The data logger is supplied by a lithium battery, which can normally allow the recording of information for up to one year.
- Its USB interface makes it easy to configure and download data
- Measuring range from -35 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Screen with high contrast
- Sampling frequency once every 10 seconds to 1 every 12 hours
- Store up to 16,379 temperature measurements
- It works with battery
- Software installation, configuration and data download included
- 3 months warranty
- Stand-alone remote data loggers and portable logger assistant
- Measure temperature, humidity, voltage, current, or event/state change
- 1 or 2 channels
- Low cost, small size
- Battery powered
- Start/stop logging directly from device on USB-600 Series loggers
- Includes easy-to-use software to set sampling interval, alarms, start time, and other options
- Easily display, graph, and save data in formats such as .csv to import into Microsoft® Excel®
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8/7/Vista®/XP, 32-/64-bit