USB-based 8-channel, 16-bit, high-drive (±40 mA max single ch, ±180 mA total) analog output device, 8 digital I/O, with one counter.
The USB-3100 Series are voltage and current output USB 2.0 full-speed devices. Each device provides four, eight, or 16 voltage outputs. The USB-3102/3104/3106 also provide four, eight, or 16 current outputs. All devices provide synchronous and concurrent voltage updates. All USB-3100 Series devices except the USB-3101FS provide eight digital I/O lines and one 32-bit event counter.
- 4, 8, or 16 analog outputs.
- 16-bit resolution.
- Update rates from 100 S/s to 100 kS/s.
- 4, 8, or 16 analog current outputs available.
- High-drive output available.
- Digital I/O, counter/timer available.
- Synchronous update available.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®XP 32/64-bit.