USB-based four-channel, 16-bit, analog voltage output device with one 32-bit counter, eight DIO lines, and USB cable.
The USB-3101 is a voltage output USB 2.0 full-speed device. Provides four 16 voltage outputs, eight digital I/O lines and one 32-bit event counter.
Provide four 16 channels of 16-bit analog output. Each channel is software-selectable for either a bipolar voltage output range of ±10 V or a unipolar range of 0 V to 10 V. Channel outputs can be updated individually or simultaneously.
Synchronous DAC Updates
The USB-3101 has a synchronous DAC load connection pin that simultaneously updates DAC outputs on multiple devices. You can configure this with software as an input (slave mode) or as an output (master mode).
Has eight bidirectional DIO lines. All digital pins are floating by default. A screw terminal connection is provided to configure for pull-up (+5 V) or pull-down (0 V).
Counter Input Features
Has a 32-bit event counter for counting TTL pulses. The counter increments when the TTL levels transition from low to high. The counter accepts frequency inputs of up to 1 MHz.
Supported Operating Systems
- 4 analog outputs
- 16-bit resolution
- Update rate 100 S/s
- 8 Digital I/O
- 1 Counter available
- Synchronous update available
- Windows® 11/10/8/7/Vista®XP 32/64-bit
- DAQami data acquisition companion software for acquiring data and generating signals
- TracerDAQ for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- InstaCal software utility for installing, configuration, and testing
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio®? and Visual Studio®?.NET, including examples for Visual C++®?, Visual C#®?, and Visual Basic®?.NET
- ULx for NI LabVIEW Library of VIs and example programs to speed your NI LabVIEW development
- Linux Support for MCC DAQ products
- Python Support for MCC DAQ Products
- DASYLab Software lets you interactively develop PC-based data acquisition applications by simply attaching functional icons
- TracerDAQ Pro Out-of-the-box virtual instrument suite with strip chart, oscilloscope, function generator, and rate generator – professional version
- Soporte para MATLAB - Software Environment for Data Acquisition, Data Analysis, and Application Development