USB-based four-channel, 16-bit, 100 kS/s, simultaneously updating analog output device with USB cable.
Each channel has a fixed ±10 V voltage output range. Outputs can be updated individually or simultaneously. Each channel has a D/A converter (DAC) that produces a voltage signal. Each channel also has ±30 V overvoltage and indefinite short-circuit protection. The USB-3101FS has 250 Vrms channel-toground isolation that protects the device and computer from ground spikes and ensures a reliable data stream, making it suitable for high-voltage applications.
Synchronous DAC Updates
USB-3101FS have a synchronous DAC load connection pin that simultaneously updates DAC outputs on multiple devices. You can configure this with software as an input (slave mode) or as an output (master mode).
- 4 Analog outputs updated simultaneously, 100 kS/s
- 16 bit resolution
- Analog output range of ± 10 V
- Operating range -40 to 70 ° C
- 250 Vrms isolation from channel to channel and from channel to ground that protects the module and the computer from spikes to ground and ensures an efficient data flow
- An LED integrated in the card indicates the status of the device
- The connections are made from a screw terminal block.
- The power for the USB-3101FS module comes from the USB port of your computer. An external power supply is not required
- Includes software: TracerDAQ®, InstaCal™, Universal Library™, and Universal Library™ for LabVIEW™
- Fully supported by Measurement Studio- MCC edition, DASYLab®, & LabVIEW ™