USB-based DAQ device with 8 single-ended 12-bit analog inputs, 8 individually configurable digital I/O channels, 500 kS/s, 32-bit counter input, two screw terminal banks
The USB-200 Series provides improved cost/performance compared to our similarly priced 12-bit DAQ devices. Each device provides eight single-ended (SE) analog inputs, eight DIO channels, one event counter, and external pacer I/O.
- Eight 12-bit analog inputs.
- Sample rates up to 500 kS/s.
- Up to two analog outputs.
- Eight digital I/O lines.
- One 32-bit event counter input.
- External pacer I/O.
- No external power required.
- Available with enclosure and screw terminals or as board-only OEM with header connectors.
- ACC-205 DIN-rail kit available.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®XP 32/64-bit.