Analog Inputs: 8 SE/8 DIFF, Resolution: 18-bit, Sample Rate: 200 kS/s/ch, Simultaneos Sampling: Yes, DIO: 4, Analog Outputs: Two 16-bit, Quadrature Inputs: Yes.
USB-1808 Series devices are high-performance, simultaneous-sampling DAQ devices. All devices provide synchronous and concurrent voltage I/O, waveform output, counter input, quadrature encoder input, timer output, and digital I/O.
USB-1808X models offer synchronous I/O operations at rates up to 200 kS/s per channel, while USB-1808 models offer the same features at rates up to 50 kS/s per channel.
- Eight 18-bit differential (DIFF) or single-ended (SE) analog inputs
- Simultaneous sampling (up to 200 kS/s per channel)
- Two analog outputs
- Four digital I/O
- Two general-purpose counters and two quadrature encoders
- Two timer outputs
- Synchronous AI, AO, DIO operations (up to 200 kS/s per channel)
- External clock I/O, external digital triggering, and pattern triggering
- Board-only OEM available
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®/XP 32/64-bit