1 MS/s/ 16-bit DAQ module with 16 BNC diff. analog inputs & 2 analog outputs
Measurement Computing’s popular, high-performance USB-1616HS-BNC has BNC connections for secure and easy-to-use operation. Features
Through its front-panel BNC connectors, the USB-1616HS-BNC provides 16 differential analog inputs with 16-bit resolution. It offers seven software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±0.5 V, ±0.2 V, and ±0.1 V.
Through its 37-pin DSUB connectors, the USB-1616HS-BNC provides two 16-bit, 1 MHz analog output channels with an output range of -10 V to +10 V; 16 high-speed lines of digital I/O; two timer outputs; and four 32-bit counters.
The USB-1616HS-BNC provides up to 4 MS/s scanning on all digital input lines1. You can operate all analog I/O, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O synchronously.
- 2 timer outputs
- Over-sampling mode, including line-cycle rejection for low-level voltage measurements, even in the presence of AC power line noise
- 1 MS/s, 16-bit A/D converter
- Two 16-bit, 1 MS/s analog outputs
- 4 counter inputs capable of measuring frequency, period, pulse width, or quadrature encoders up to 20 MHz
- 16 BNC differential analog inputs, with 7 programmable input ranges from ±100 mV to ±10 V full scale
- 16 digital I/O