USB-based 1 MS/s/ 16-bit multifunction module with eight differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs/ four counter inputs/ two timer outputs/ and 24 digital I/O lines
The USB-1616HS-4 is supported under popular Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. The USB-1616HS-4 is a multifunction measurement and control device designed for the USB bus.
The USB-1616HS-4 provides either eight differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs with 16-bit resolution. It offers seven software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±0.5 V, ±0.2 V, and ±0.1V. You can configure up to eight of the analog inputs as differential thermocouple (TC) inputs.
The USB-1616HS-4 has four 16-bit, 1 MHz analog output channels with an output range of -10 V to +10 V.
The device has 24 high-speed digital I/O, two timer outputs, and four 32-bit counters. It provides up to 4 MHz scanning on all digital input lines.
Six banks of removable screw-terminal blocks provide connectivity to the analog input channels, digital I/O, counter/timer channels, and analog outputs.
You can operate all analog I/O, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O synchronously.
- Any analog input can measure voltage or thermocouples—any TC type on any channel
- Over-sampling mode, including line-cycle rejection for ultra stable TC and low-level voltage measurements, even in the presence of AC power line noise
- 2 timer outputs
- Synchronous I/O, where all analog inputs, digital I/O and counter/timer I/O can occur synchronously, resulting in precise time correlation between all I/O
- Low latency control outputs capable of responding to inputs in as fast as 2 µs
- 1 MS/s, 16-bit A/D converter
- 16 SE/8 DIFF analog inputs
- Four 1 MS/s, 16-bit analog outputs
- 24 digital I/O
- 4 counter inputs capable of measuring frequency, period, pulse width, or quadrature encoders up to 20 MHz
- Requires TR-2U external power supply (included)