USB DAQ with 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs/ 16 bits/ 2 Analog Outputs/ 8 digital I/O lines/ two 32-bit counter inputs/ sampling rate of 500kS/s.
USB-1608G Series devices are low-cost, high-speed, analog and digital I/O USB devices. All of these devices offer up to eight DIFF or 16 SE analog inputs, eight digital I/O channels, two counter inputs, and one timer output.
The USB-1608GX-2AO standard and OEM version offers two, 16-bit analog output channels with DAC rates up to 500 kS/s.
- 16-bit high-speed USB devices
- Acquisition rates of up to 500 kS / s
- 8 differential analog inputs (DIFF) or 16 simple analog inputs (SE)
- Up to 2 analog outputs
- 8 digital I / O
- Two 32-bit counter inputs
- A timer result
- OEM version available
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 10/8/7 / Vista®XP 32/64 bit
- Android ™
USB-1608G (Sampling frequency up to 250 kS / s) and USB-1608GX (without two analog outputs, sampling frequency up to 500 kS / s).
- Driver for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW ™
- Tracer DAQ® Software included for the acquisition and visualization of data as well as generation of signals
- InstaCal software for installation, calibration and testing
- Universal Library supported by Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, includes examples for Visual C ++ ®, Visual C # ®, Visual Basic ®, and Visual Basic ® .NET
- DAQFlex Framework supports platforms such as Windows® 8/7 / Vista / XP SP2 32/64 bit, Linux® and Mac®