USB-based DAQ module with 8 analog input channels/ up to 14-bit resolution/ 48 kS/s/ two D/A outputs (±5 V)/ 16 DIO and One 32-bit counter. Supports DAQFlex.
The USB-1208FS-Plus/LS/1408FS-Plus Series consists of low-cost analog and digital I/O devices. All devices in this series offer four differential (DIFF) or eight singleended (SE) analog inputs, two analog outputs, 16 digital I/O and one event counter.
The USB-1208LS offers sample rates up to 1.2 kS/s, while all USB-1208FS-Plus and USB-1408FS-Plus devices (standard and OEM) offer sample rates up to 50 kS/s.
All devices in this series also support multiple software-selectable voltage input ranges, making them ideally suited for a wide assortment of measurements.
- USB DAQ devices with 4 differential or 8 singleended analog inputs.
- Maximum sample rates ranging from 1.2 kS/s to 50 kS/s.
- 2 analog outputs.
- 16 digital I/O.
- One 32-bit counter input channel.
- No external power required.
- All devices available with enclosure and screw terminals.
- Board-only OEM versions of-Plus devices also available.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®XP 32/64-bit.
- Android™ (-Plus devices only).