Personal Measurement Device for USB with 8 analog inputs, 12 bits of resolution, 1.2KS / s, configurable for 8 single-ended inputs or 4 differential analog inputs. 2 analog outputs, 16 digital I / O and one external counter
consists of low-cost analog and digital I/O devices. All devices in this series offer four differential (DIFF) or eight singleended (SE) analog inputs, two analog outputs, 16 digital I/O and one event counter. The USB-1208LS offers sample rates up to 1.2 kS/s, while all USB-1208FS-Plus and USB-1408FS-Plus devices (standard and OEM) offer sample rates up to 50 kS/s.
The card is accompanied by basic examples in C, C #, VB, LabVIEW and Delphi that will help you to be working with the team very quickly.
* One year warranty.- Only applies for manufacturing defects.
- Low-cost USB DAQ devices with 4 differential or 8 singleended analog inputs
- Maximum sample rates ranging from 1.2 kS/s to 50 kS/s
- 2 analog outputs
- 16 digital I/O
- One 32-bit counter input channel
- No external power required
- All devices available with enclosure and screw terminals
- Board-only OEM versions of Plus devices also available
- TracerDAQ included for data acquisition and visualization, besides generating signals
- Includes universal libraries for Visual Studio and Visual Studio .NET, with examples for C ++, C #, VB and VB.NET
- Integrated drivers for DASYLab and LabVIEW ™
- Configurator Software - InstaCal
- Supported by operating systems: Windows 8/7 / Vista / XP SP2, 32 or 64 bit