Rugged, Temperature Data Logger. Enclosed in an Intrinsically Safe stainless steel enclosure. Include NIST certificate.
The Temp1000IS is a compact, temperature data logger that is SGS approved as intrinsically safe for hazardous environments. The Temp1000IS is available with either a flush bottom or key ring end cap.
This device measures and records temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 °F to +176 °F) with an accuracy of ±0.5 °C. The Temp1000IS can store up to 32,767 time and date stamped readings, and is able to be programmed to start up to 24 months in advance.
The Temp1000IS is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
The Temp1000IS has been SGS certified as intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1, groups A, B, C and D and non-incendive for Class I, Division 2, groups A, B, C and D.
- Programmable Start Time<
- 316 Stainless Steel Enclosure<
- Low Cost<
- CE Compliant<
- Optional Key Ring End Cap<
- EtO Sterilization<
- Implement HACCP Programs<
- Food Preparation and Processing<
- Environmental Studies<
- Well Monitoring<
- Dishwasher Testing<
- Hazardous and Hostile Environment Monitoring<
- Medical and Pharmaceutical<
- Simple Setup and Installation<
- Minimal Long-Term Maintenance<
- Long-Term Field Deployment<