Ethernet I/O module SNMPv2 friendly WEB interface, 4 DI, AI 0-60Vdc, multiplier and offset, 4 DO relay high current NA/NC, MODBUS TCP/IP, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, XML / JSON, HTTP API, Dynamic DNS (DynDNS), Rugged Wall/DIN Rail Enclosure
TCW241 is an Ethernet IO module with Modbus TCP/IP support. It is intended to use for general remote Ethernet IO monitoring and control. The device has four digital inputs, four analog inputs, and four relays. Its 1-Wire interface supports up to eight 1-Wire sensors for temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, AC or DC current, etc.
The relays of the Ethernet IO module can be activated either remotely or locally. So-called remote activation includes friendly WEB interface or M2M protocols. The local activation is possible from a schedule, the status of a single parameter or by custom made functions. The function can include up to four parameters.
The module supports MODBUS TCP/IP, SNMP, and HTTP API.
The module has a real-time clock with time server synchronization. It is used for advanced relay schedule. The advanced schedule can be used for one-time or repetitive (weekly) tasks to turn on/off relays at previous set times.
TCW241 can initiate a connection (HTTP Post) to remote dedicated servers. The payload of this post is XML or JSON file. The files contain current values of monitoring parameters. HTTP post can be sent periodically or on previous set alarm conditions. Features:
- Friendly WEB interface for simple configuration and control
- 4 digital “dry contact” inputs for direct monitoring of relay outputs
- 4 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range for telco battery monitoring
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs and some sensors
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 sensors (up to 16 parameters)
- 4 high current relays with normally open and normally closed contacts
- MODBUS TCP/IP support
- SNMP v2 support with trap alerts to up to 5 recipients
- 4 schedules for real-time control of relay outputs
- Custom made logical functions for flexible activation of relay outputs
- Secured email transfer with TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support
- XML/JSON and HTTP API commands for client-server systems
- Dynamic DNS support for DynDNS, No-IP and DNS-O-Matic providers
- Network time protocol (NTP) support for time synchronization
- Remote firmware update via standard browser
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
- Industrial monitoring and control using MODBUS TCP/IP protocol
- Scheduled control of mobile operators base stations
- Multi-parameters industrial control
- Mushroom plant environmental monitoring
- Scheduled control of industrial processes
- Heaters or coolers control
- Industrial process automation
- Data center environmental monitoring