Ethernet data logger with SNMPv. 2 for 70K registers, 2 DI, 2 AI 0-10Vdc with 10 bits, multiplier and offset for analog inputs, 2 DO relay NO/NC, Interface for up to 8 Teracom sensors, MODBUS TC/IP, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, XML/JSON, HTTP API
TCW210-TH is a temperature and humidity data logger with Ethernet interface for communication. Real-time data and charts of temperature, humidity and dew point can be monitored with a standard web browser (no special software is needed).
The device records all monitored parameters in internal FLASH memory. The records are made on the previous set time interval and/or on an alarm condition. The capacity of memory allows at least 36 days log with records on every 1 minute. The log file can be periodically uploaded on a dedicated server by HTTP Post.
The logger utilizes circular buffer in FLASH memory. When it is full, the new data overwrites the oldest one. In this manner FLASH memory stores full log all the time. There isn’t a command to clear the log for security reasons. A copy of the full log is always available for download.
TCW210-TH supports temperature or temperature-humidity sensors. All they can be connected either to 1-Wire interface or to more robust MODBUS RTU over RS485. The maximum number of sensors is 8 and it is irrelevant which of the two interfaces will be used.
TCW210-TH can initiate a connection (HTTP Post) to remote dedicated servers. The payload of this post is XML or JSON file. The files contain current values of monitoring parameters. HTTP post can be sent periodically or on previous set alarm conditions.
Standard protocols as SNMP, MODBUS/TCP, and HTTP/API are also available for M2M applications.
TCW210-TH supports communication with ThingSpeak server. Four different parameters (channels) can be processed simultaneously. Features:
- Stand-alone Ethernet data logger for up to 70000 records
- Password protected web based configuration and control
- 2 digital “dry contact” inputs
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range, with 10-bit resolution
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs
- 2 relays with NO and NC contacts
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 Teracom sensors
- SNMP v.2 support
- SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert
- MODBUS TCP/IP support
- TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support
- e-mails to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert
- XML/JSON status files
- HTTP API commands
- NTP support
- Dynamic DNS support
- Periodical HTTP Post for client-server systems
- Remote firmware updat
- Stand alone or system ethernet data logger
- Heater or cooler control
- Small to large SCADA systems
- Ethernet data logger for storage facilities
- Industrial process automation;
- Industrial environmental monitoring;
- Mushroom and winery environmental monitoring and control.