Terminal Block -50-Pin Header to 40 Screw Terminals.
The TB07 allows you to break out digital TTL signals, +5 volts, and ground to screw terminals for easy field connection of switches, discrete solid state relays, sensors, etc.The TB07 is designed to work with the Sealevel’s 32-channel TTL PCI board (Item# 8010). The terminal block has four groups of eight screw terminals for interfacing eight bits on each of the four ports (A-D). Two four-position screw terminals interface +5V and Ground.
The TB07 is compatible with all Sealevel TTL devices that use a 50-pin ribbon cable. On 24, 48, and 96 channel TTL products, the 24-channel TTL signals are only available on the first three ports (A-C) on the terminal block. Port D can be used for connecting extra Grounds. The TB07 ships with only the terminal block.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Terminal block has a 50-pin header connector that breaks out to four groups of 8-bit digital I/O
- Supports PIO adapter supplied power or external power via jumper
- Includes four screw terminals for breaking out +5VDC and four screw terminals for Ground
- Compatible with Sealevel 24, 32, 48, and 96 channel TTL devices
- LED confirms presence of PIO adapter supplied +5VDC