AC/DC contactless TRMS direct and alternate current transducer.
T201DCH is an isolated, contact-less direct and alternating TRMS current transducer. The device’s function and look are very similar to those of an active standard CT, but with the remarkable feature of measuring the continuous component of the pass-trough current. For its electrical endurance, ease of use and compact dimensions,the T201DCH fits every kind of current measurement up to 50 Adc or 50Aac.
- Selectable wide range input through DIP-siwtches up to 300A, sigle or bipolar scales.
- Direct application without shunts even with pulse currents.
- MEASUREMENT OPTIONS: Magnetic Induction (patented), Hall Effect, AC/DC TRMS, Bipolar.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Loop power supply /auxiliary power supply, Low consumption < 21 mAr
- OUTPUT NR. 1 CHANNEL: 4-20 mA (2-wire), 0-10 V.
- RS485 port support ModBus RTU protocol
- High accuracy standard from 0.2% up to 0,5%
- CERTIFICATION: C-UL US classification Mark, International Patented technology.