The SG-3383 DC current signal splitters accept one 4 to 20 mA current input and provide three optically isolated 4 to 20 mA current outputs that are linearly related to the 4 to 20 mA current input. This provides an economical solution when one signal must be sent to three different devices. Typical applications include isolation, output splitting, output device separation and redundancy (i.e. to prevent failure of the entire loop if one device fails), or a combination of these. The input signal is filtered, amplified, split, and then passed through an opto-coupler to the output stages. Full 3-way isolation (input, output, power) , 4 kV EFT Protection for Power Line and 8 kV ESD Protection make this module useful for ground loop elimination, common mode signal rejection,and noise pickup reduction.
The SG-3383 includes an LED display that can be used to indicate whether the module is functioning correctly, and also includes VRs (Zero, Span) that can be used to calibrate the output range accuracy. The input bandwidth of the SG-3383 is typically 2.5 kHz.
- One 4 to 20 mA Input to Three 4 to 20 mA Outputs.
- Zero and Span Adjustments for Each Output.
- Full 3000 V Isolation for Input/Output/Power.
- Built-In Loop Power Supplies for Sink/Source I/O.
- Split, Convert, Boost, and Rescale Process Signals.
- Split Process Signals for Control and Validation.
- Interface a Process Signal with Multiple Panel Meters, PLCs, Recorders, Data Acquisition, DCS, and SCADA Systems.
- 8 kV ESD Protection.
- 4 kV EFT Protection for Power Line.
- Flexible DIN-Rail Mounting.
- ide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C.